Mazda New vehicle warranty for passenger vehicles
Mazda's passenger vehicle range is backed by a 3-year, unlimited kilometre warranty. It covers parts and panels so you can enjoy your new Mazda with peace of mind.
Mazda extended warranty
- Extended warranty is only available for purchase at the time of a new Mazda vehicle sale or when the vehicle is purchased second hand from an authorised Mazda dealer within the existing warranty period.
- Once purchased, the Extended warranty gives you a further 12 months protection after your standard 3 year new vehicle warranty expires. This means your new Mazda will be covered by our factory warranty for a total of 4 years, with unlimited kilometres.
- Is fully transferable if selling your Mazda during the warranty period – enhancing resale value.
- Has no limit or excess if you make a claim. For full terms and conditions please refer to Mazda's New Vehicle Warranty.
- Extended warranty is not available on BT-50 vehicles
New vehicle warranty for your BT-50
BT-50 has a two-year, unlimited kilometre warranty. If you haven't reached 100,000 km at the end of two years, your cover extends to three-years or 100,000 km, whichever comes first.