Mazda New vehicle warranty for passenger vehicles
Mazda's passenger vehicle range is backed by a 5-year, unlimited kilometre warranty. It covers parts and panels so you can enjoy your new Mazda with peace of mind.
Mazda extended warranty
- Extended warranty is only available for purchase at the time of a new Mazda vehicle sale or when the vehicle is purchased second hand from an authorised Mazda dealer within the existing warranty period.
- Once purchased, the Extended warranty gives you a further 12 months protection after your standard 5 year new vehicle warranty expires. This means your new Mazda will be covered by our factory warranty for a total of 4 years, with unlimited kilometres.
- Is fully transferable if selling your Mazda during the warranty period – enhancing resale value.
- Has no limit or excess if you make a claim. For full terms and conditions please refer to Mazda's New Vehicle Warranty.
- Extended warranty is not available on BT-50 vehicles
New vehicle warranty for your BT-50
BT-50 has a two-year, unlimited kilometre warranty. If you haven't reached 100,000 km at the end of two years, your cover extends to five-years or 100,000 km, whichever comes first.
New vehicle warranty
If you’ve recently bought a new Mazda, you’ll be backed by a five year, unlimited kilometre warranty that covers any defect in material or workmanship in both parts and panels.
For full details take a look at our terms and conditions.
Genuine parts and panels warranty
We’ll always recommend that you service your Mazda with Mazda Genuine Parts. Not only because they help maintain the integrity of your Zoom-Zoom, but because all genuine parts are backed by Mazda's Parts and Panel warranty.
Find out more.
Complimentary 5-Year Standard Warranty
All used cars bought from City Mazda Mazda come with a 5-year/175,000km warranty.
Optional 5-Year Premium Warranty
If you prefer to extend the life of your car warranty, you can opt for an additional 5-year Premium Warranty, for that added protection.
Make A Claim
In the unlikely event that something does go wrong during your warranty period, contact City Mazda for support and advice.
They’ll need you to provide:
- full details of what’s wrong with your vehicle
- your name, address and telephone number
Once they’ve got all the information they need, they’ll book you in for the repair at the next available time.